Monday, December 17, 2007

Arriving in the 21st Century


I had a friend tell me today that I needed to join the 21st century. Primarily because we don't have a cell phone, or GPS and just switched from film to digital in the last 2 weeks. So this, for me, is a big step. I was (and am still fairly confident) that no one is too interested in what I have to say but I am excited about this new way to chronicle the life of my own family and to keep in touch with our families that are so far away. So, to catch up here are some pictures from this fall.






Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Meg said...

I love the pictures and LOVE the chips and slivers thing. So clever. I guess you figured out how to add pictures so never mind my highly detailed (and maybe condescending) explanation of how to do it. Sorry.