Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two Peas

Last weekend was the ward Chili, Chowda, and Chocolate Cookoff . We all had fun sampling the food and talking with friends but I believe the girls who had the most fun were Addi and Hazel. They did not let go of eachother's hand the entire time. They were so busy running from place to place and whispering secret plans to eachother. It is so funny to watch them have "grown-up" conversations, they're so serious about it. I'm so thankful that Addi has such a nice little friend.


Hazel with her dainty cherry purse
And Addi with a container of kidney beans she swiped from the chili table

Places to go...
P.S. do you like her dress, I made it with my own hands (and a sewing machine) I'll post more when I finish the "collection"


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

megan said...

I can't wait to see the whole collection of Angi Wood. Those girls are pretty darn cute--I wish the boys would play school and hold hands some days.

Rhiannon said...

you make me sick!!!! who do you think you are anyway? martha stewart? gosh! every thing you do has to be just so gosh darn cute. it isn't fair :(

bostonshumways said...

we love that little Addi. Wish she'd rub off a little more on Hazel with her sweetness or rather, non-bossiness!

bostonshumways said...

oh, and also, I need a copy of those pictures....can you send me them? And, how much will you sell these designer collection dresses for....I'll pay big bucks.

Meg said...

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. SO fierce. Our ward did a cook-off too. It was a spam cook-off. I like chocolate better.