Sunday, September 28, 2008

Addi's World

I let Addi play with my little point and shoot camera and before I knew it the batteries were dead. I found out why when I charged the batteries and loaded the pictures there were probably close to 100 pictures.

I thought they were very interesting though (the ones I could make out that is) to see how the world looks through her eyes.


toe of her patent leather sunday shoe


favorite game

her baby

Genevive the dog

post-it notes
bathroom sink
dad
mom

the artist, herself


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

i love her pics!!! is she taking photography as well?

megan said...

Wowsers! Mad skills A-dog

Casey said...

Those are so good! I love them! I love your blog and all the fun crazy things that you guys do!

kristopher kleinman said...

marni is jealous. she has got mad skills

erin said...

OK, I am a stalker (aka Megan's sister) and she told me I needed to read your blog and look at your pictures. I have to say, I laughed out loud with this one because my 5 year old does the same thing, but I haven't posted his pictures ever. Boy that will change. I love seeing the world through your Addi's eyes!