Thursday, January 15, 2009

Idol Hands

You all may not know this but my trusty Phaff sewing machine died (and no megan it had NOTHING to do with you). Now I don't know what to do with my evenings! So, as I am so prone to do, I got a little obsessed making hair cips. The big brown buttons on the flower clips came from the cushions on my couch...no one will notice right?
(I made duplicates and in some cases quadruplicates of some of these to give away)
And I did all this while watching the season premere of American Idol, sadly I wasn't that impressed, I'll probably watch the Salt Lake show and be done.

6 comments:

megan said...

You've got to be kidding...I knew it! I just knew it! YOu might say it has nothing to do with me, but I know the hot glue is the culprit. Blasted all!!! Call me and I'll give you my credit card number..

ellen said...

Hello, cute clips!! I might want to purchase some.

Meg said...

These are adorable. I love them all. You are so clever.

Me said...

Angi,

I can't remember if I've commented yet or not. I think I did (Randall's cousin Mary P.). You are one talented mom!!! Those clips are way cute---and Addie's dress was beautiful! Wow!

Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog :)

Mary P.

Rhiannon said...

Those are so cute!!! If I had a little girl, I would buy some of those from you!

Ryan and Jess said...

Look at you! Such a talented girl. Would you give me your mom and Rhiannon's email addresses on my blog so that I can invite them. Thanks