Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Don't Pee in the Pool

On the Fourth we headed down to RI to hangout with our friends at their beach/pool house. Addi loved the pool and spent almost 6 hours in it...needless to say pool pictures are all I've got.
I use Photoshop Lightroom and I just discovered that you can upload presets for free! Basically that means that I don't edit, (which I couldn't do anyway) I just click until I find a preset that makes my otherwise mediocre picture look cool...you'll see I went a little crazy. There's a million pictures, you don't have to look at them all.

She felt so big jumping off the diving board by herself.

She did warm up by going off the side a few times first.
PS I'll give you a nickle if you can guess my favorite part of this picture
(you might have to click on the picture though to get a better look at it)

As you've probably noticed most of the pictures will be showcasing those fabulous goggles.


The pool isn't heated so we had to get out every once in a while and warm up.


Laying out with Amy


Synchronized Swimming
Addi & Elle

Safety First



This is Addi after 6 hours of swimming: purple lips and happy as a clam
Thanks Truscotts for an AWESOME 4th!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I don't know about your favorite but mine is her little pony-tail snake in that perfect wiggle shape.

ellen said...

Hey Addi, can you teach me to swim?!?

Angi said...

Meg gets the nickle I'll put it in with your next swap.

Ashley said...

AWWWW CRAP that was my answer. It really was I promise. I'm a loser everytime....sniff sniff. Now in all seriousness, that looked like way too much fun! Addi I think you are going to be a fantastic diver, your form is unbelieveable! May I please have your autograph?

Meg said...

Yes! I WINNNNN! I just looked at Addi's blog and laughed so hard I cried. Then I made Chris come look and I read every new post to him outloud. That kid is hilarious and so cute!