Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Flashback

I know christmas is nearly upon us but I guess it's better late than never with some Thanksgiving stuff.
Here is our Thankful tree...Addi was very excited about this. We got to the point where we had to set a three leaf per day limit and just talk about all of the other things we were thankful for.
The last pre-school day before Thanksgiving was my snack day. Addi and I decided to create a Plymouth-ish scene. To enjoy while the children snacked. This is made of recycled items (Costco box, milk carton, yogurt carton)
Items found around our place/park (pine cones, sticks, leaves, rocks)
And everything else I found in my craft drawers.
...oh yeah and a LOT of hot glue!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that Cleo Cat made it to the Thankful Tree! And Angi, you go WAY above and beyond the call of duty! That preschool doesn't know how lucky they are to have you!

Meg said...

You are amazing and so. . .well, I am too tired to think of a better word. You rock.

To Love said...

I wish I were as clever as you. Oh, Hetty, you are special.