Sunday, September 12, 2010

So Domestic

 
I've just been feeling so domestic lately.
We went to my Uncle's orchard and picked a bunch of peaches. 
(one of the many perks of living near family, their good stuff is your good stuff too.)
Then canned 35 quarts of those delectable guys!
Then my sewing machine (Roxy) and I had a glorious reunion after a few crazy moving months to whip up these little beauties for a certain one year-old niece who is too adorable for words.

This is the life I tell ya.

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

domestic indeed! As a matter of fact, YOU & YOUR amazing creations have been on my mind ALL day. If I had $$$$$ to invest. I would invest in a boutique for you. You. need. to. own. one. I. NEED. you. to. have. one.
It's that simple.

ellen said...

I love canned peaches. The end.

Unknown said...

Love the peaches and the bloomers. I wish I could wear a pair of bloomers like those!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! I miss canning peaches. They taste sooo good! Live it up Miss domestic, that's all I can say.

The Hardys said...

Mmmmm...enjoy those peaches for us I'm sad we missed them this year!