Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Easter Bunny Came Early This Year

One of the few, if any, perks to having spent thousands and thousands of dollars at the University of Washington bookstore last year was the surprise rebate card they sent. 
The minuscule percentage of the money we spent there added up to $110! 
So, we bought a bunch of books for Addi and now our Easter Bunny duties are DONE!!

 

I couldn't help ordering one or two for myself.

I know I've recommended The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie before so I won't go into that.  
But the fact that I liked the series enough to begin collecting it should tell you something.   

As it happens I'm half-way through another wonderfully amazing book about another girl with an unusual name and a passion for science (sans murders however) that I just love.
More on that later.

0 comments: