Saturday, April 14, 2012

On a Midnight Train to Georgia

My friend from Boston (who now lives in Georgia) asked me to make a quiet book for her daughter.
It took much longer than I care to admit but I think it turned out quite well if I do say.
I was thinking about making this pattern printable if anyone is interested.

Please, if you love me, don't ask me to do one for you...I can't say no.
 
I like how this sock matching page turned out...I really want a washing machine like this one.
I'm a sucker for a cute farm scene.
The animals can live in the pastures...




 ...or in the barn...
...or on your finger.
  
The idea for the store's name came from my favorite show that was cancelled because no one but me watched it...(10 Items or Less) it was HILARIOUS!
 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...



 The village.
 Animal heads & tails.
Mix &
Match.
 Apple picking...a favorite past-time.
 Dress Miss Bear.

The End.
Whew.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I love it! You are so talented!

SLP said...

Seriously amazing = she is one luck.girl!

Ashley said...

I love you so I think I want you to make vi one! :)

Meg said...

WOW WOW WOW! That is so amazing. Really. I love it so much and wish I had time or ability to make one. By the time I got done my kids would be in high school. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Brandy said...

that is the cutest quiet book I've ever seen!

The Hardys said...

way way way way way too cute!! I'm tempted to ask you to make one :)