Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Flashback

So, I got a little ahead of myself and I skipped over some really cute Christmas pictures and activities.

All the Joy School girls went to the Melrose Youth Ballet's production of the Nutcracker. The girls had tons of fun! I was surprised how much they liked it. I think it helped that they could let out their dancing tension by letting loose in a little area near our seats.
Later that day we had our dancing school/Joy School programs. It started with a tap dance to Jingle Bell Rock


Addi, Hazel and Amelia were so cute and did a great job!

Then the Joy School presented their Christmas program complete with songs and a dramatization of the Christmas story.


Addi was a cute little Shepherd. All of the girls did a great job. They really got into it and were very serious about their parts.

0 comments: