Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Carny

I am usually not a big fan of the traveling carvals. Mostly because I don't know how much I can trust a ride that can be packed up and on the back of a truck within hours. However, there has been just such a carnival pitched in a parking lot near us for a couple of weeks now. It is right across from the grocery store and on the way to church. Addi sees it all the time and wants to go on the rides. We kept telling her we'd go when the weather got nicer and this Saturday the sun came out for 2 hours. We missed those hours of course and right when we got there it turned cold. We had fun anyway though, I rode the "Freak Out" which I didn't find as rickety as I'd expected and I liked it a lot....especially watching the other riders freak out....thus the name I suppose. Addi had fun on the rides, especially her favorite, the merry-go-round. Here are some pictures and video of some of the rides, please disregard the "cut" motion with my gangly arms on the Crazy Bus.

Merry-go-Round with Daddy



Just a little nervous


Crazy Bus....CUT!

0 comments: