We are finally getting settled in our new house (No. 9) we are the first floor with our friends and neighbors Taylor, Stacy and Theo upstairs.
After 2 weeks of un-packing and organizing and I thought I'd share some pictures.
Addi on the front porch...which I am absolutely thrilled to have after being in apartments for so long.
The floors are to die for!
Bathroom (that's our cleaning lady)
Addi and Theo's room with her new favorite game, memory, spread out and ready to play.
Backyard smallish though it may be is heaven! We haven't had a yard for years!!
Top 10 things I LOVE about our new place:
10. water pressure (like air, it's no big deal unless you don't have it)
9. only 5 stairs to the front door! (unlike the 3 flights we've been used to)
8. quiet street (no construction or tow trucks!)
7. the hutch...I love it, even though I don't have much to display
6. YARD! totally fenced in. I'm including the 2 huge porches and the large paved bike-riding area (also fenced)
5. Basement...you have no idea unless you've done without one.
4. working fireplace, so cute and cozy I almost can't wait for winter...I said almost.
3. The gorgeous hard wood floors
2. sweet neighbors
1. feels like home
*conspicuously absent from the photos is our room, it has become the place for things thus far without a place but it has a huge closet and plenty of room for the bed...we were worried for a minute there.