Thursday, January 15, 2009

Addi's Fourth Birthday

First of all thanks and credit for the pictures go to my good friend Stacey, it was so nice not to have to worry about pictures in the midst of the party mele.


Birthday Girl


The stage is set
(more comprehensive view can be found on our Crazy Lemon Band post, below. Also, I must point out that the flag banner was made by my good friend Megan...she rocks!)




We wasted no time getting into the games, everyone is listening intently for the musical chairs instruction.

Happy musical chairer

Next up the popcorn dig!
four kids, 1 minute, and all the prizes you can stuff!


The hottest prizes were the rocket launchers


Addi sporting her new shades


J dug out a slinky.


Showing off their ill-gotten booty.


We had a balloon pop and this is the best view of the dress.
(Megan and Ashley)

Getting ready to blow out the candles


...she'll huff and she'll puff...


Enjoying the cake and ice cream


Again thanks to my friend Megan for the awesome party hat!


Thank you to all Addi's friends and their Moms for making Addi's fourth birthday a
SWEET one.

3 comments:

bostonshumways said...

it was an AWESOME party. We had a great time. Thanks!

ellen said...

Definitely doing the popcorn dig at my next party!

Meg said...

I love it so much! I am so glad that you used the hat and banner (that was so sweet to mention it in the blog). But the dress! THE DRESS! I love it so much it made my feet kick out for joy. I am also doing a popcorn dig at Lily's next party. What a clever idea.
I am so sad about your machine! I haven't had time to sew anything for our next swap, but soon.