Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life is Beachy

I have always said that I have never had an original idea in my life and I just copy cool people. And it remains true today. I saw on my friends blog that they went to the beach a few weeks ago and had a marvelous time. I didn't know about winter beaching but I'm glad that we tried it because we did have a wonderful time.

We waited until the perfect day (48 degrees...seriously this was a good day) and we all ran to our heart's content. I was just telling my mother that in the winter sometimes I feel so shut-in that I feel like my legs are always bent. It was nice to stretch those girls out!

It was also nice for the kids to go wild and not have a mess to clean up afterwards.

When Randall saw the pictures he said Addi looked like a pilgrim...she does look a little puritanical.


getting a closer look.

The End

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahahaha so I was lookng at the first picture thinking, "she looks so....and I just couldn't put my finger on it...but when I scrolled down I saw that Randall thought she looked like a pilgrim. Very puritan!! I love them!! You are too cute Addi stop it!

Trish said...

Hey Angie I came across your blog and can't believe how big Miss Addi is! She really is the cutest little girl and it just seems like she's always ready for the next adventure to come along. It's good to see you guys and what your up to.
Take care-
Trish Campbell

Angela said...

How fun! She is so cute, great pictures!

Rhiannon said...

Love, Love Love it!!! You didn't steal anything! The beach is public property.