Saturday, April 18, 2009

...

I know the Boston v. Seattle debate seemed to begin and end quickly without much explaination and there isn't much to explain but here's a little insight...

Like I said before this decision was very hard for us and we would go back and forth, literally, from moment to moment. But we feel confident in our decision. Leaving our friends here is going to be painful and I am dreading the day we leave. And this is how I've worked it out in my own mind:

I know what it feels like when I've made a wrong decision...and this isn't wrong... just a hard right decision.

We are not leaving until the end of the summer so we'll be filling our time with friends and day trips to the Cape, the Vineyard, Maine...and I'm not leaving without a gurgling cod.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Are you still accepting visitors for the summer season? The Vineyard and the cod sound nice.

Ashley said...

what the CHINA is gurgling cod?...sounds awful!