Sunday, December 6, 2009

Olivia Quilt

I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately...or anything really to blog about. I've been feverishly working on the aprons (and there's only one left I can't belive it thank you!) and thinking about and sewing more things to put in the shop (coming soon). And I also am working on my pre-school fundraising obligaton by making things to auction.
That's what this is. it's an Olivia reading quilt and pillow.
I love the Olivia books and I think this quilt turned out pretty darn cute.
Here's the back, in this instance I'm not trying to be trendy just cover up a blemish on the fabric.

3 comments:

Meg said...

SO CUTE! Really. SO so so so so cute. You should sell these in your shop. 'Olivia' is such a popular name these days. That quilt is so adorable. It is so generous of you to use it for a fundraiser.

On an unrelated note: I saw a bit of Carrie Underwood sing tonight on the telly. I always thought her voice was similar to yours. Only I like yours better. When are you going to be on Idol already????

SLP said...

SERIOUSLY LOVE THE QUILT!!!

Rhiannon said...

That is so cute!!! You are amazing!!! Let me know how much that goes for... If I had made something such as this there is no way I could part with it! You generous, generous soul!