Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Toothpaste Bandit Has Struck Again...

One night well after Addi was asleep I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I couldn't find my toothbrush in it's usual spot and as I looked around I found both mine and Randall's toothbrushes carefully laid out side by side and "pre-pasted." Addi snuck into our bathroom after brushing her own teeth and set up this little surprise.
Since then she's done it a couple more times and it's always a surprise because she'll never show any signs of mischief or excitement about her little secret service... Until morning when I say that an elf must have pasted my toothbrush and then she can't hold it in anymore and she'll confess.

2 comments:

To Love said...

So sweet. Perhaps Austin should hire her.

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHA! That is so cute! I love it!