Friday, March 12, 2010

The Quad

The UW campus (pronounced "you-dub" for non-natives like myself) is awesome.
The buildings are so...well...collegate. I just love the architecture and the detail.
With spring in full bloom here in the Pacific Northwest we spent an afternoon with Dad at "the Quad" enjoying the sunshine, blossoms and a few good climbing trees.
I do love a good magnolia blossom.
There is also a lot of interesting artwork around the campus.
I'm not really sure what this is but it sure is fancy.

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

How funny! Sam hangs out there too, I's surprised you guys didn't fun into each other! I love those blossoms!

bostonshumways said...

These pictures are beautiful Angi.
I miss you friend, and Hazel misses Addi. I'm going to try to help her be a better penpal!

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Boo...dumb huskies...GO WAZZU COUGS!!! hahah!!! I love Seattle though!!!

The Hardys said...

Those are beautiful pictures, I absolutely love college campuses, the older the building the better!

Ashley said...

I think I saw a cervix in that one. Love that spring has sprung there. It's coming here.