Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Situ and Some Perspective

The Situation: In case you're wondering, is unclear.
No job yet --we were waiting for a response today but we didn't hear anything so we'll be looking in the mail for the "thanks but no thanks."

We'll be Moving--sometime in the next few weeks to the exotic Randall's Parent's Basement. Awesome.

Once we get there--??? your guess is as good as mine.

And just when I'm about to start feeling sorry for myself... a little Perspective.

I met this family last year and they're even cooler in real life.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Wow that is perspective. Wow.

When do you move?

Rhiannon said...

I can't nor do I even want to imagine what that would be like! So glad you shared that... both things actually. I am always wondering if anything has come up for you guys and you probably get sick of giving us the same answers.
I'm sad you aren't going to be here next week, but happy I will get to see you in just 3 weeks on your turf.

Sara said...

It's been a while since I've been here... we're pulling for you. Things will work out! :)