Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seattle...it's been real.

We came to this fair city with bright hopes and vibrant optimism...enter reality.

This has been a both one of the hardest yet most amazing years for us.

We have never needed so much and simultaneously never received so much.
Often at the hands of strangers.

I hope that I will always remember what it feels like to be in that helpless scary place, then have someone swoop in and save us...without judgement, without hope of reward...with pure charity.
I used to have pride about getting through school "on our own" but after this year I've been knocked right off that little box.
I just want to give a shout out to our "Sweet Widows" Adele and Ilene. 
We, literally, would not be here if it weren't for them. 
I tell ya, if you ever need anything those gals know how to take care of you. 

The people are always the hardest things to leave when you move and we'll really miss the amazing friends we have here.

But for now....We are on our way to Ziiiiiiiion we're on our way to Ziiiiiiiion. ;)

(If you're looking for the space needle in the skyline...I'm standing on it)

5 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

We will miss you!

Ashley said...

we're waiting for you iiiin Ziiiiiiiiiion, we're waiting for yououou iiiin Ziiiiion!

Sara said...

We will definitely miss you guys!

megan said...

I STILL miss you! Sweet pic by the way.

Bardsleyland said...

You guys will be missed here.

Here's to your next adventure!