Thursday, October 14, 2010

Addi's First Recital

One of the perks of living near, or in our case with Randall's parents is that Addi and I are getting free piano lessons! Vicky is really an amazing teacher. We have been taking for 2 months now and we both participated in her recital. Addi did really well. This performance was very serious business for her and she remained very professional throughout the recital. I did my best and I posted my video under this one in case you need an ego boost.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go ADDI!!! That was beautiful! And your curtsey was much more refined than your mothers ;) GREAT JOB!

Rhiannon said...

You did a fantastic job Addi! I hope we can be there in person for the next recital.

Becoming Matilda said...

Addi!! WOW, you did Wonderful! We miss you everyday...Love the Morris'