Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blimey!

 All shamrocked out on the way to school this morning.

We were also rocking the Celtic knot accessories.
Mine, (left) is the "Tree of Life" knot and Addi's is a heart...
If it doesn't look like a heart I take full responsibility, the tutorials I used were awesome!

I was just called as the Camp Director in my ward and after we learn our basic knots we're going to knock out some of these bad boys.
If I would turned my wrist over, you would see a perfect square knot...so I'm bona fide!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Wowee! Step aside boy scouts! St. Patty's Day was always awesome in elementary. Good times.

The Quick Cricket said...

You are amazing. I wish I could do in one month what you do in a day. Also, those YW are lucky to have you. Best. Camp. Ever! Can I come?

The Quick Cricket said...

Meg by the way

Ashley said...

I wish that I could be as cool as you...but I'm not, and I've accepted it