Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Craft Therapy


The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. --President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

...even if it is just a few ring cushions made with bits of fabric and hot glue.
These little beauties should come in very handy.  I am always sewing with a mouth full of pins.




I am keeping the yellow one for myself.
The other three are traveling thither and yon to good, nice homes.

9 comments:

Turbo said...

Awesome shoot! Hehe. I love it.

MAB said...

OK, seriously you crack me up!

Rhiannon said...

Not sure what I like the more, the rings or the modeling. OUTSTANDING performance! As for the rings you invented, get them on etsy or something. They are so cool & sure you make you rich!!!

Angela said...

You are so funny! These are so cute! You should sell them, I would buy one! :)

Erin and Megan said...

Erin just said "What ARE those things!" LOVE THEM. Not that I use sewing needles often, but I think I'll get me some of them pincushions to wear around the house, or around town, or to the next Navy Ball.

Erin and Megan said...

PS--Check out your tricep in pic #5. Hot!

Casey and Alex said...

Those are so nifty and cute! Bit what's even better is the inspirtional modeling going on in these pics! Well done :]

Unknown said...

Ever consider being a pincushion ring model?

ellen said...

Those. are. CUTE!