Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pre-School Beach Day

I'm going to write more about our trip to Utah later but for now I just wanted to document the ending activites for Addi's Pre-School.


Early this week we went to the beach...actually the shore of Puget Sound...is that the same thing? I'm sure I don't know.

Randall makes fun of me for taking picutres of the driftwood. I just think it looks so cool...sue me.



Addi began the day sifting sand for treasures. By the end my pockets were full of little rocks, shells and even a crab claw (no longer in use by the owner)...lucky me.

Thanks to Great Grandmother Gourley Addi was able to produce bubbles for the whole class to enjoy.


The soda/mentos rockets were definitely a hit.
I myself could set those things off all day.


Then there were the stomp rockets.
...which totally rocked!

We had a great day at the beach hanging out with all our friends and Mom's from the Pre-school.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Wow, look how high Addi can jump! I love your driftwood pictures ;) Makes me feel like I was there.

Ashley said...

So much fun! I am glad that she didn't miss out! Addi, you are oing to carry on the Gourley legacy of high jump champion at the CHAMPIONSHIP!