Thursday, January 20, 2011

This little piggy...

 
...needed some more hooded towels

And I was happy to oblige.
 Her mom picked out all the towels and cloths.
(which is the hardest part for me... because I don't know what people like...or if they'll like what I like...or if I should just go with a boring standard to be safe...or...you see what I mean)

Anyway, color choice crisis averted, little M now has 4 cozy towels ready for bath time...

...which I hear is great but I wouldn't know because I have an unfounded, irrational, yet gripping fear of baths...I don't even like to put my feet in.  Truth.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

OH MY WORD AND DEED!!! We love them :) When Maeva saw the picture of them she said "Wow!" Thank you so much! You are so quick! They look very boutique-ish. LOVE THEM!

Casey and Alex said...

How cute! That's such a cute idea! You are just ever so crafty :]