Friday, July 27, 2012

Swimming

I am ashamed to say, I've been a neglectful mother.
I brought my camera to only one of Addi's meets this year.
I know it's bad but all the pictures look the same...is that terrible?
Anyway, she does pretty darn well in the water that one.


 If you're wondering what the name on her cap is, it's "Murphy."
A nickname my brother gave her when she was an infant.
A shortened version actually, the whole thing was "Addi McMurphy McMae"
He called her that or Murphy for the first 18 months of her life.
When she started nursery there was another Addy in her class.
Her teacher's, the Haacke's were trying to come up with a solution, and we told them that she also responded to "Murphy" and the rest is history.
Long story, I know.
P.S. That nickname is NOT my favorite.

0 comments: