Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hobble Creek

So my illustrious 1/2 marathon season was shortened.
I was going to do 3...actually 4 but then I went to Youth Conference and then I moved unexpectedly.
Sooo.... I only got 2 in but there are still a few this fall if I'm feeling really motivated...which...not really.
 Anyway, I did do Hobble Creek and I really enjoyed it...that canyon is beautiful!!
I wish I could say the same for myself in these pictures...those are some puffy britches I've got on.
 Yet again I earned  the coveted place of "finisher"
 Shortly thereafter we moved...and the piano came with us.
I tell you if we had not had all of this help it would NOT have happened!
We need to start saving now for our next move because we need to get some professionals up in here.

The only moving casualty was my toenail...it did not make it.
I'm just going to give you all a little tip.
Please wear the proper footwear while moving...especially if you're trying to move a chest freezer....by yourself.

0 comments: